Monti “Doc” Leija
US ARMY- USASOC Special Mission Unit
- Monti “Doc” Leija had the privilege of serving our Nation for 24 years as a Noncommissioned Officer in the US Army.
- Began his journey as an airborne combat medic in the 82nd Airborne
- He was selected for the challenging Special Forces Medical Sergeant. Then was assigned to the 3rd Special Forces Group Airborne. Lastly he volunteered for duty with USASOC Special Mission Unit.
- Multiple combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan where he conducted direct action, special reconnaissance, and counter terrorism missions.
- He is trained in Advanced Special Operations, Advanced Close Quarter Combat, and Advanced Trauma Procedures.
- Led and conducted over 500 combat mission where failure would be catastrophic.