Who is this for?The Entry Team Concepts Course was developed for SWAT, Joint Task Force Teams, and Critical Entry Response who use team CQB for building entry, including HRT, High Risk Warrants, Active Shooter, and Vehicle Assaults.
Five (5) DayStudents in our Entry Team Concepts Course will learn the building blocks for all weapons- from carbine, pistol and empty hand combat. Students will learn how to use these principles during suspect controls and team tactics while managing a carbine.
They will apply while shooting, practicing room clearing, and HRT scenarios. This is principle-based training meant to address trained/organized multiple-threats such as terrorist and domestic terrorist attacks for Homeland security. These techniques can be easily implemented in multi-agency, as well as joint task force operations.
COURSE TOPICS COVERED:
- Introduction to Gunfighting Principles
- Mindset/ Understanding violence
- Partner and Team Force on Force Open Area Fighting
- Team Open Area Search
- Slow and Deliberate Building Search
- Taking rooms from the outside
- Limited Penetration/height line changes
- Active Shooter/ Crisis Entry
- Controlling Hallways/ Open Door vs. Closed Doors
- No Shoot Combative Problem Solutions
- Suspect controls in hallways
- Team contact and handler drills
- Transition pistol/ carbine
- Close contact with Carbine failures
- Shield Work Basics Live Fire & Team Movement
- Lowlight Principles and Practical Application
- Weapon Retention Drills
- High Risk Warrants
- HRT Structure
- HRT Vehicle/ Blocking/ Breaching/ Shield or No Shield
Great class. Fresh look and developing mindset to improve survival rate.
Would recommend this training to any officer/ team with an open mind to new concepts and willingness to implement some of the techniques.
I thought the course was immensely helpful and there are many things I can incorporate in my work.
General InformationThis information is subject to change and meant to serve as general planning guidelines. Please check with the specific course flier for the most up to date information and requirements for any upcoming scheduled courses.
- Limited to active Law Enforcement and Military Professionals
- Service handguns/ 350 rounds
- Carbine/ 300 rounds
- UTM/ Simms conversion* + Ammo- Pistol 200/ Rifle 300
- Eyes and Ear protection
- Operational gear and duty rig
- Force on force gear and safety wear
- Ballistic Shield if you have them
- Knee pads
Interested in Hosting the Entry Team Concepts Course?
We are here to help!
Related News & Resources
WFTV Eyewitness News 9- Video: SWAT teams practice sniper response at Camping World Stadium Featuring Tacflow Instructors
Our team was filmed teaching during the ABC WFTV9 interview with Orlando Police- SWAT teams practice sniper response at Camping …
Lafayette, LA – Becoming SWAT- Public Venue Training
Every operator with the Special Weapons And Tactics team, as well as each …
Watch a video compilation on our featured course- Police Sniper Response to a public venue created and taught by Mark …
By Mark Lang
Tactical Edge/ Spring 2015
In March 2008, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security issued an assessment asserting that …
“Activities in the BC Place Stadium located in downtown Vancouver were set aside recently to let the Vancouver Police Department …
Law Enforcement Technology May 2013
By Mark Lang
“At the completion of this article another terrorist attack has taken the lives of …
by Mark Lang
At the completion of this article another terrorist attack has taken the lives of fellow Americans at a …
“Arkansas State Police and Little Rock and North Little Rock SWAT team members return from sniper positions around War Memorial …
By Andre’ M. Dall’au
(Public Venue Countersniping article was originally published by Guns & Weapons for Law Enforcement- November 2012)
As early …